We are a friendly local amateur dramatics society, who are always open to welcoming new members. Our small group offers you the opportunity to do as much or as little as you like, from strutting your stuff as a panto dame, producing or directing, knocking up a set for a couple of hours on a Sunday, or carrying a few props across the stage.
We are eager for anyone & everyone to come along and get involved. We're not pretentious luvvies, we're not scary or intimidating - we're just a group of local villagers, enthusiastic about having a laugh.
If you feel the same way, then the Totternhoe Players is for you! Interested, then don't hesitate to get in contact or complete the Application Form (see left).
Subscription fees: (payable in September)
- Standard Member: £50 /year
- Student Member: £35 /year
- Over 65s Member: £35 /year
All members agree to: -
- to read and abide by the club's constitution.
- provide two raffle prizes per year.
- as a full member, are entitled to attend all meetings and hold office if duly elected